How to sell clever things to big companies
This book is for small businesses selling complex B2B services who need to access the market with a simple, clear proposition. Hundreds of B2Bs have used the concepts in the book to create a strong pipeline of leads and sales.
How to Sell Clever Things to Big Companies provides fresh insight on the full range of marketing and new business issues facing B2B companies:
- how to build trust-based relationships when most contracts are ‘jobs for the boys’
- how decision makers think – and three ways to get their attention in a noisy world
- defining your most profitable target market – the race you can win
- packaging up what you do so that it’s super-easy for prospects to buy
- creating a website that truly generates buzz and new contacts
- spreading your marketing risk: the top down and bottom up approach
- using innovative approaches to break into hard-to-reach companies
With a fresh and personable style, the book is full of insight and practical ‘how to’ guides for organisations trying to crack into large new companies and contracts. As an experienced and innovative marketer, Carrie Bedingfield is well placed to offer tried and tested methods for success.
What people are saying...
"A masterclass in business-to-business marketing. In this brilliantly clear and insightful book Carrie has distilled the essence of B2B marketing into a simple, practical system that any entrepreneur, marketeer or business leader can put to work straight away"
Co-founder, Vybrant Organisation
"If you've just committed your marketing budget to an agency that doesn't truly understand your complex offering, don't read this - you'll weep. Carrie presents an intelligent, tried-and-tested approach to marketing 'ahead of the curve' propositions to big corporates. Powerful stuff."
CEO, Shirlaws UK